My name is David Krueger. I'm very pleased to meet you.
I'm a resident of Birmingham Michigan. I recycle when I can. Drink moderately, stay fit.
I'm a writer and a coach for men in their lives and relationships.
You can check out the work I'm doing on that front here:
I am also a Licensed Higher Game Leader, guiding men and women on amazing journeys of self-discovery and transformation through serious yet extremely fun gameplay.
Between these two primary disciples, it is my mission and purpose to be a lighthouse, to shine the way for others to find their quests, epic heroic quests to find their happiness, their power, their voice, their vision, their connection with others and their purpose in the world.
There is too much darkness in this world, I think it's time we turned on a light.
Now I could list for you a whole litany of standard garden variety credentials and accomplishments, and that would be all nice and fine. And it would be just like every other coach. And it would bore the hell out of you.
That is what every other coach out there does. And good God, EVERYONE is a coach these days.
But I think you'd find me a little more relatable If I told you about some of the stupid sh*t I've done to completely screw my life up.
1. I moved back to Michigan from Hollywood (where I was poised to take over the entertainment industry - well, not quite) to marry the girl of my dreams.
2. Within eight years in turned into a horror movie and the divorce that was the turning point in my life.
3. I got into the family restaurant business because it was the secure, smart thing to do. I was getting married after all. That was a comically bad decision. There's a sitcom in it somewhere.
4. I was a nice guy. Always trying to get approval. Especially from intimate partners.
5. I ignored red flags in every relationship I've ever entered. I just ended another one because of that very problem.
6. I voted for Ross Perot in 1992. My mother told me it was a wasted vote. I stood by my decision. Ironically, I would NEVER vote for a third party candidate today.
7. I've had stops and starts in many business ventures I've started.
8. Foreclosure and debt have been involved over the years too.
If you're having a challenge, I can probably relate.
Here's the good news:
I got sick and tired of being sick and tired. When life gives you enough contrast, when it hurts enough, that's when you get going.
I think that what makes some people excel while others live more average lives.
Those who excel had more pain. They got more uncomfortable. And that leads to a burning desire. With a burning desire, you can do anything.
I found help. I found like-minded people. I'm successful, growing, and happy.
I'm in the best shape of my life.
I'm coaching men and women to better relationships and better lives, and it's working. My experience has proven invaluable. I don't know about this shit. I actually KNOW it.
I am so very grateful for everything.
On this website, I share all of the resources I'm bringing to bear to coach my clients. Check out all the pages and read the blog!
When you opt in to the newsletter you are plugging in to a community of like minded spirits on a path of continual growth. You'll get nuggets of wisdom right to your inbox and you'll be the first to know about upcoming events and opportunities!